Forum de FilmDeCulte

Le forum cinéma le plus méchant du net...
Nous sommes le 30 Sep 2024, 21:33

Heures au format UTC + 1 heure

Poster un nouveau sujet Répondre au sujet  [ 13022 messages ]  Aller à la page Précédente  1 ... 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97 ... 869  Suivante
Auteur Message
MessagePosté: 08 Jan 2010, 10:24 
Expert

Il a une légion d'honneur à sa boutonnière donc je pense que c'est Chirac.

MessagePosté: 08 Jan 2010, 10:35 
Antichrist

mais lol alors aucune ressemblance

MessagePosté: 08 Jan 2010, 10:42 
Meilleur Foruméen

Karloff a écrit:
mais lol alors aucune ressemblance

Grave, on dirait un gentil présentateur télé là...où est l'homme chelou au regard sondeur avec un gros pif?
Il aurait fallu Bernard Lecoq lààà.

MessagePosté: 08 Jan 2010, 10:46 
Meilleur Foruméen

Bill Paxton envisage une suite à Twister !

“I’ve had a meeting at the studio with Kathleen Kennedy about it,” Paxton said, whose inspiration for a sequel came as a result of a trip that he took to the Ozark Mountains last spring.

“I flew into St. Louis with my buddy Scott Thomson, who played Preacher in ‘Twister,’ and we rented a car and drove down to southeastern Missouri, into the Ozarks,” said Paxton. “We spent the night, and the next morning we got up and we started tracking the trail of the most famous tornado that ever hit the country, which was the Tri-State Tornado of 1925. It still holds all of the records. It was called the Tri-State because it was a mile wide when it came down from the sky on the afternoon of March 16, 1925, and it was a rural area, but, boy, before it was through, it crossed the Mississippi, it cut across southern Illinois, where it hit a lot of towns. The biggest one was Murphysboro, which was…it literally looked like Hiroshima after it hit. And then it went across the Wabash, into Indiana, staying on the ground three and a half hours and cutting a damage path 219 miles long, killing about 700 people. There’s actually footage that I found in Murphysboro at their historical society. They had footage from a biplane that the government sent down, just to do aerial footage of all of the destruction and the damage. So we just did that to kind of get some ideas, and from that I kind of extrapolated an idea for a sequel. And I kind of put that together into a format, and now we’re kind of waiting to see if that’s going to move forward.That would need Steven Spielberg’s blessing, ultimately, and they probably won’t take it to him ‘til there’s real studio interest, but I think the 3D applications of that could obviously be pretty amazing.

“The only reason I’d like to revisit that ground is because I realize we’re living in a time where big movies cost so much to make that the town is looking for built-in audiences,” admitted Paxton. “Of course, I’m so glad to see that the success of ‘Avatar’ is disproving that theory, but…I always thought the first ‘Twister’ was an exciting ride, but I thought a sequel could explore it in a more enthralling way, getting into more of the history and the lore, more of a darker version of the first one.”

Although it may sound more serious than the original “Twister,” Paxton doesn’t think that fans of the first film would have any problem accepting the sequel. “I think you’d still want to have a lot of the dark humor and all of that, with the flying cows and everything,” he said, with a laugh. “I think you could kind of intrigue people more by getting into a little more of the lore and really understanding. I just think there’s a lot more to explore there. When I researched the first film when I was getting ready to do it, I just found so much stuff. Ultimately, I was happy with ‘Twister,’ but I also had thought that it could’ve gotten a little deeper into it.”

MessagePosté: 08 Jan 2010, 10:52 
Expert

Film Freak a écrit:
Bill Paxton envisage une suite à Twister !

“I’ve had a meeting at the studio with Kathleen Kennedy about it,” Paxton said, whose inspiration for a sequel came as a result of a trip that he took to the Ozark Mountains last spring.

“I flew into St. Louis with my buddy Scott Thomson, who played Preacher in ‘Twister,’ and we rented a car and drove down to southeastern Missouri, into the Ozarks,” said Paxton. “We spent the night, and the next morning we got up and we started tracking the trail of the most famous tornado that ever hit the country, which was the Tri-State Tornado of 1925. It still holds all of the records. It was called the Tri-State because it was a mile wide when it came down from the sky on the afternoon of March 16, 1925, and it was a rural area, but, boy, before it was through, it crossed the Mississippi, it cut across southern Illinois, where it hit a lot of towns. The biggest one was Murphysboro, which was…it literally looked like Hiroshima after it hit. And then it went across the Wabash, into Indiana, staying on the ground three and a half hours and cutting a damage path 219 miles long, killing about 700 people. There’s actually footage that I found in Murphysboro at their historical society. They had footage from a biplane that the government sent down, just to do aerial footage of all of the destruction and the damage. So we just did that to kind of get some ideas, and from that I kind of extrapolated an idea for a sequel. And I kind of put that together into a format, and now we’re kind of waiting to see if that’s going to move forward.That would need Steven Spielberg’s blessing, ultimately, and they probably won’t take it to him ‘til there’s real studio interest, but I think the 3D applications of that could obviously be pretty amazing.

“The only reason I’d like to revisit that ground is because I realize we’re living in a time where big movies cost so much to make that the town is looking for built-in audiences,” admitted Paxton. “Of course, I’m so glad to see that the success of ‘Avatar’ is disproving that theory, but…I always thought the first ‘Twister’ was an exciting ride, but I thought a sequel could explore it in a more enthralling way, getting into more of the history and the lore, more of a darker version of the first one.”

Although it may sound more serious than the original “Twister,” Paxton doesn’t think that fans of the first film would have any problem accepting the sequel. “I think you’d still want to have a lot of the dark humor and all of that, with the flying cows and everything,” he said, with a laugh. “I think you could kind of intrigue people more by getting into a little more of the lore and really understanding. I just think there’s a lot more to explore there. When I researched the first film when I was getting ready to do it, I just found so much stuff. Ultimately, I was happy with ‘Twister,’ but I also had thought that it could’ve gotten a little deeper into it.”

Franchement c'est pas la meilleure idée qu'il puisse avoir.
Je vois pas trop l'interet d'une séquelle pour ce genre de film même en 3D ou alors une attraction de parc d'attraction mais un autre film...

MessagePosté: 08 Jan 2010, 11:01 
Oberkampf Führer

Moi j'adore ! Je veux la tornade géante en 3D de la mort. Mais le film ne se fera probablement jamais.

MessagePosté: 08 Jan 2010, 11:46 
Ap'héros

Film Freak a écrit:

Dennis Quaid en Clinton et Michael Sheen en Blair dans le prochain Richard Loncraine, écrit par Peter Morgan.

Au milieu, c'est censé être qui? Chirac? Berlusconi?

Ouais c'est Chichi, je me souviens dans l'Edition Spéciale sur Canal, vers Octobre, ils avaient balancés en exclu l'info sur cet acteur. J'sais pas son nom mais il est français.

MessagePosté: 08 Jan 2010, 11:54 
tape dans ses mains sur La Compagnie créole

Film Freak a écrit:
Dennis Quaid en Clinton et Michael Sheen en Blair dans le prochain Richard Loncraine, écrit par Peter Morgan.

Et Hope Davis en Hilary! Bon choix.

MessagePosté: 08 Jan 2010, 12:49 
Schtroumpf sodomite

Il porte des costards croisés comme ça Chirac ?

MessagePosté: 08 Jan 2010, 12:59 
Meilleur Foruméen

Tetsuo a écrit:
Il porte des costards croisés comme ça Chirac ?

En tout cas il a porté Kosar.

MessagePosté: 08 Jan 2010, 22:41 
Poupée qui fait non

sponge a écrit:
Film Freak a écrit:

Au milieu, c'est censé être qui? Chirac? Berlusconi?

Ouais c'est Chichi, je me souviens dans l'Edition Spéciale sur Canal, vers Octobre, ils avaient balancés en exclu l'info sur cet acteur. J'sais pas son nom mais il est français.

En plus Chirac plus petit que Clinton et Blair ? mais bien sûr... et il a pas l'air vraiment plus vieux que Clinton non plus, ça ressemble à rien là...

MessagePosté: 10 Jan 2010, 11:38 
Expert

Pour la taille c'est une question de perspective je pense...

MessagePosté: 12 Jan 2010, 06:40 
Expert

Je pense que ce point a déjà été abordé m'enfin bon...

Les Cucultes de notre enfance bientôt mis en relief : http://www.ecrans.fr/Neo-R2-D2-et-les-h ... ,8918.html

MessagePosté: 12 Jan 2010, 19:53 
Expert

Oliver Stone va prendre très cher...

Citation:
Back in August we told you that director Oliver Stone was working on a ten-part documentary series for Showtime titled "Secret History of America," which will include President Harry Truman's decision to drop the atomic bomb on Japan, and the origins of the Cold War with the Soviet Union.

Stone has now revealed to reporters that his documentary will try to understand history's biggest murderers, who caused the deaths of tens of millions of innocent people. "Stalin, Hitler, Mao, McCarthy -- these people have been vilified pretty thoroughly by history," he said, adding:

"Stalin has a complete other story. Not to paint him as a hero, but to tell a more factual representation. He fought the German war machine more than any single person. We can't judge people as only 'bad' or 'good.' Hitler is an easy scapegoat throughout history and its been used cheaply. He's the product of a series of actions. It's cause and effect ... People in America don't know the connection between WWI and WWII ... I've been able to walk in Stalin's shoes and Hitler's shoes to understand their point of view. We're going to educate our minds and liberalize them and broaden them. We want to move beyond opinions ... Go into the funding of the Nazi party. How many American corporations were involved, from GM through IBM. Hitler is just a man who could have easily been assassinated."

The director went on to say that conservatives will likely dislike his show. "Obviously, Rush Limbaugh is not going to like this history and, as usual, we're going to get those kind of ignorant attacks," said Stone, who also compared the experience of sympathizing with war criminals to making his "W" movie about George W. Bush. "I'm trying to understand somebody I thoroughly despised."

Read more: http://www.worstpreviews.com/headline.php?id=16389&count=0#ixzz0cQSPruTJhttp://www.worstpreviews.com/headline.php?id=16389&count=0#ixzz0cQSPruTJ

MessagePosté: 12 Jan 2010, 23:26 
Meilleur Foruméen

Déjà que jla sentais pas cette série de doc...

Poster un nouveau sujet Répondre au sujet  [ 13022 messages ]  Aller à la page Précédente  1 ... 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97 ... 869  Suivante

Heures au format UTC + 1 heure

Articles en relation
 Sujets   Auteur   Réponses   Vus   Dernier message 
Aucun nouveau message non-lu dans ce sujet. News en vrac

peter stuart

18 Mai 2006, 21:19

Mr Chow Voir le dernier message

Ce sujet est verrouillé, vous ne pouvez pas éditer de messages ou poster d’autres réponses. Bandes-annonces en vrac

[ Aller à la pageAller à la page: 1 ... 28, 29, 30 ]

Film Freak

01 Juil 2010, 11:29

Film Freak Voir le dernier message

Aucun nouveau message non-lu dans ce sujet. Affiches (de films qui n'ont pas de topic alors checkez bien bande de nases)

[ Aller à la pageAller à la page: 1 ... 279, 280, 281 ]

Blissfully

12 Déc 2023, 15:45

Déjà-vu Voir le dernier message