Forum de FilmDeCulte

Le forum cinéma le plus méchant du net...
Nous sommes le 28 Avr 2024, 15:58

Heures au format UTC + 1 heure

Poster un nouveau sujet Répondre au sujet  [ 41 messages ]  Aller à la page 1, 2, 3  Suivante
Auteur Message
 Sujet du message: Hostel Part II (Eli Roth)
MessagePosté: 09 Juin 2006, 23:28 
Meilleur Foruméen

Au départ, je me disais que c'était pas pertinent mais...

Citation:
Hostel writer-director Eli Roth tells MTV that he's writing the sequel for three girls, something that producer Quentin Tarantino suggested. "They're studying in Italy for the summer, and they get lured, and they go back to ... well, we're going to go back to a lot of familiar places," Roth said.

Through the existence of this Italian hostel, Roth plans to reveal that the Slovakian stopover from the first film is actually part of a chain.

"It's all part of the organization; they've got the whole thing set up all over the place, and they have different scouts," Roth added. "We're going to learn a lot more about how it all works. In 'Hostel 2,' you're really going to see the ins and outs of the whole organization and how they get people and kill them."

Roth said that Jay Hernandez's character Paxton is part of the script and he'll be encountering the three girls in Italy.

"Jay has a few less fingers, so it might be difficult for him to blend in," the director said. "But yeah, he's not out of the woods yet."

Roth's script begins the moment the original Hostel left off. "'Hostel 2' is going to start literally with the next cut, and you're going to see [Paxton] at the same time. You'll see that he's totally messed-up from the experience. It's completely wrecked him, and his life is in ruins."

Roth hopes to begin shooting in August and to release the film in January, 2007.

...j'aime qu'on reprenne le protagoniste du premier film sans qu'il ait surpassé ses problèmes. C'est déjà ce que j'aimais dans la fin du premier, on sentait que l'expérience l'avait transformé et avait finalement fait de lui un tueur, peut-être même un monstre au même titre que ses tortionnaires.
Je VEUX le voir complètement ravagé de la tête dans la suite...et explorer plus avant l'organisation, c'est bien, c'est exploiter le potentiel traité en surface de l'original, peut-être approfondir la critique de la société voyeuriste actuelle et le point de vue US sur l'Europe et le reste du monde.

putain faut que je finisse Cellulaire aussi

Dernière édition par Film Freak le 28 Oct 2006, 02:06, édité 1 fois.

Sujet du message: Re: Hostel 2 (Eli Roth)
MessagePosté: 28 Oct 2006, 01:53 
Meilleur Foruméen

Le teaser...bon, c'est vraiment un teaser de chez teaser quoi...pour "mettre le film sur la carte" comme on dit...mais c'est marrant.

http://movies.yahoo.com/feature/hostelpartiiqt.html

Film Freak Returns a écrit:
putain faut que je finisse Cellulaire aussi

Fini d'ailleurs...cf. l'autre fil.

Sujet du message: Re: Hostel 2 (Eli Roth)
MessagePosté: 28 Oct 2006, 02:39 
Meilleur Foruméen

hal5 a écrit:
Film Freak Returns a écrit:
Le teaser...bon, c'est vraiment un teaser de chez teaser quoi...pour "mettre le film sur la carte" comme on dit...mais c'est marrant.

http://movies.yahoo.com/feature/hostelpartiiqt.html

C'est vraiment la langue (et la voix du mec) qui fait tout dans ce teaser. J'espère que ça va charcler dur.

Oui j'espère que ça jouera un peu la surenchère par rapport au premier. Et que ce sera moins long à démarrer. Et que ce sera pas juste la même chose.

Sujet du message:
MessagePosté: 28 Oct 2006, 13:10 
Expert

Roth ressemble un peu au héros de Hostel...Le premier est interessant, je suis curieux de voir celui-là.

Sujet du message:
MessagePosté: 14 Déc 2006, 18:13 
Robot in Disguise

Ah oui oui très bonne affiche, très bien.

Dommage qu'encore une fois je pense qu'à aucun moment dans le film on ne ressentira le millième de la douleur ressentie par les scènes d'arrachage d'ongles dans SYRIANA et LE VENT SE LEVE mais bon...

Sujet du message:
MessagePosté: 26 Fév 2007, 22:14 
Meilleur Foruméen

Je kiffais déjà celles du 1. Celles du 2 assurent.

Sujet du message:
MessagePosté: 02 Mar 2007, 15:54 
Meilleur Foruméen

Qui-Gon Jinn a écrit:
Dommage qu'encore une fois je pense qu'à aucun moment dans le film on ne ressentira le millième de la douleur ressentie par les scènes d'arrachage d'ongles dans SYRIANA et LE VENT SE LEVE mais bon...

Tetete, un peu de foi que diable!

Check this out :

Does Hostel: Part II pick up from where the last one left off?

Yes, Hostel: Part II picks up literally the next cut, where the first one left off. I think Friday the 13th part 2 did that, I believe Porky’s 2: The Next Day may have done something similar although Porky’s 2 is a bit of a comeback. Porky’s Forever is a film I’d love to one-day tackle but I don’t think I’m quite there yet. Yeah, I love movies to pick up literally the next cut that you could actually chop out the credits from Hostel 1 and watch 1 and 2 back to back.

How different is the structure of Hostel: Part II?

There won’t be as much swashbuckling as there was [in part 1]. There’s some gallivanting. Structurally in the first movie, the fun of it was using the structure as almost a sex comedy; taking the first half of the movie and then just completely pulling the rug out from under everyone. It starts off safe and colorful and then once Josh gets killed, suddenly your main character is gone, the color is drained away, the lenses get tighter, more handheld.

Then you actually see later that it’s more parallel; kind of mirror image of each other. The guy’s making fun of the hookers and they become the hookers. So the fun of Hostel 1 was taking people on that ride and doing the tonal switch but you can’t do that again. You can’t sort of reset and then have Hostel: Part II start off like a fun, safe comedy and then switch. So what I decided was that tonally I wanted the movie to pick up exactly where the last one left off.

I watched the movie with audiences around the world and I tried to watch what stuff I thought worked and what didn’t work and what I could’ve done better and there’s a lot of stuff. There were certain things like the kids I thought were great but generally my favorite section of the movie was when he was in the pub with the girls and the girls were all f**ked up and then all sort of leading up into the factory into the scene with the American business man where he’s in the locker room with Rick Hoffman.

More often than any other scene, audiences around the world tell me that that was the scene that disturbed them the most. I realize that you can have the gore and the eyes getting cut out but this dialogue scene with these two people in the locker room, with just the look on his face talking about killing; that was the tone that I wanted. So I really tried to make a movie that was much more…even Cabin Fever and Hostel are inconsistent in a weird way which I liked but Hostel: Part II, I really tried to make it starting off in that creepy place and staying there.

In the first one we’re really with the characters having fun; we’re kind of with them in Amsterdam and with them in the Brothel. But in this one, when you see the girls that are studying in Italy and you’re seeing these guys in America that are paid to kill them, everyone who’s heading towards this thing; you just feel horrible. I just wanted this sense of dread throughout this whole thing.

How extreme is this movie going to be?

Here’s the thing. I think that I just really honestly want to tell a good story and make it scary and interesting. I want everything to be about the next level. We’ll see the next level of the organization. The movie is about the next level of depravity; if sex doesn’t get you off, the violence is a substitute for that. There are certainly scenes where you have to be the next level of shocking in the serving but at a certain point it’s like, I don’t want the whole movie to just become about that. I just want to tell a really good scary story but if you’re just trying to make it the most shocking serving…it’s been done before and it’s been done better. I love Cannibal Holocaust, I love movies like that and you’re never going to be more shocking in the serving than those films. I just want to tell a good scary story from start to finish.

I was looking at the sequels that I love like [Mad Max 2: The] Road Warrior, Aliens, [Star Wars: Episode V-The] Empire Strikes Back and Devil’s Rejects and you came out of those movies thinking that was actually better than the first one. I thought [in] Aliens, they showed you the Queen Mother and you went so much deeper into the world and [Mad Max 2: The] Road Warrior just took the best parts of Mad Max and it was like that adrenaline rush for 90 minutes. That’s what I was really going for.

Let’s take the things that I thought worked best for Hostel. I really dove on that for the story on the sequel but it was a really difficult challenge because in the first one you don’t know what’s going to happen and it’s scary learning about everything as it unfolds and what these kids have gotten into. So the challenge was, how do you make it scary and have surprises and twists when everybody kind of knows what’s going to happen? And if you don’t have that happen, then people will feel they got ripped off…but I feel great about it. I’m really, really excited about the film.

What was so great is that the studio read the script and thought that no one would ever [want those roles]. They thought it was so sick that no one would ever want to be in this movie. They dared me. They thought I would get no girls to be in this movie because it was too sick. The first person to respond was Heather Matarazzo and Bijou Phillips. So then the studio thought that maybe it was all right.

What about a Hostel III?

I don’t know. Sure the answer is it depends on how Hostel: Part II does. For right now, I don’t want to make a bad Hostel III and I don’t want to force it. I feel like the story ends in Hostel: Part II and let’s just leave it at that right now.

Talk about Guillermo del Toro’s advice that he gave you last year.

Yes, whatever gives you the biggest boner. 100% correct and I’ve talked about that to other directors too. Guillermo del Toro, when I was asking about Cabin Fever if I should do a big budget movie or low budget movie, he just goes (in Toro’s voice): ‘Whatever gives you the biggest boner man. You have to wake up with a f**king rager. If you don’t have a boner, you can’t work.’ And I thought, 'He's right.' You have to be that excited about the project you're doing ... and that was Hostel II.

I was so excited to do it, and I thought about that even with the Grindhouse trailer. I mean, I know people who are doing movies, and they are getting paid big paychecks to do them, and they are miserable. They have to think about this stuff. They don’t want to do it and no matter how much money they get paid, they're still unhappy people. On Hostel, I think my salary was $10,000, and I didn't care. I was just going to do it and have fun. The Thanksgiving for Grindhouse trailer I did for free and it was still the most fun I've ever had shooting anything. The truth is, if you do what you love; the money, none of that matters."

Sujet du message:
MessagePosté: 10 Mar 2007, 01:49 
Meilleur Foruméen

Pas con :

Comment faire plus dégueu avec une idée toute conne.

Sujet du message:
MessagePosté: 10 Mar 2007, 10:43 
Expatrié en tongs

En fait c'est le mix avec une autre affiche où l'on voit la tête (celle de Bijou Philips parait-il) tenue par son corps nu. Là ils ont appliqué la texture de la viande par dessus.

Sujet du message:
MessagePosté: 10 Mar 2007, 14:03 
Meilleur Foruméen

Mufti a écrit:
En fait c'est le mix avec une autre affiche où l'on voit la tête (celle de Bijou Philips parait-il) tenue par son corps nu. Là ils ont appliqué la texture de la viande par dessus.

Il connaît les deux affiches je pense.
Sinon c'est Bijou Philips le corps mais pas la tête.
Et le montage est une affiche officielle je crois.

Sujet du message:
MessagePosté: 30 Mar 2007, 03:22 
Expatrié en tongs

C'est Sylar en fait Eli Roth

Sujet du message:
MessagePosté: 19 Avr 2007, 16:33 
Dommage qu'il soit pas à Cannes... J'aurais adoré l'ambiance.

Sujet du message:
MessagePosté: 05 Juin 2007, 15:08 
Meilleur Foruméen

J'adore ce mec.

Bn sinon, selon les échos, ceux qui n'ont pas aimé le premier n'aimeront pas le second mais ceux qui ont aimé vont suradorer le second.
Réponse mardi prochain.

Sujet du message:
MessagePosté: 06 Juin 2007, 02:47 
Expatrié en tongs

Mon dieu...

Sujet du message:
MessagePosté: 06 Juin 2007, 10:29 
Robot in Disguise

Moi j'espère juste qu'il y aura de la vraie douleur dans le film et pas l'espèce de truc finalement tout gentil du premier.

Je veux de la cruauté INSOUTENABLE.

Poster un nouveau sujet Répondre au sujet  [ 41 messages ]  Aller à la page 1, 2, 3  Suivante

Heures au format UTC + 1 heure

Articles en relation
 Sujets   Auteur   Réponses   Vus   Dernier message 
Aucun nouveau message non-lu dans ce sujet. Cellulaire (Eli Roth)

Film Freak

18 Juin 2007, 11:26

Film Freak Voir le dernier message

Aucun nouveau message non-lu dans ce sujet. Trailer Trash (Eli Roth, 2008)

Zad

27 Jan 2008, 15:04

Film Freak Voir le dernier message