Forum de FilmDeCulte

Le forum cinéma le plus méchant du net...
Nous sommes le 28 Mar 2024, 18:21

Heures au format UTC + 1 heure

Poster un nouveau sujet Répondre au sujet  [ 241 messages ]  Aller à la page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17  Suivante
Auteur Message
MessagePosté: 09 Jan 2007, 11:02 
Robot in Disguise

Le Variety d'aujourd'hui annonce que Shyamalan a signé pour réaliser une série de trois films basée sur une série télé animée pour gamins nommée AVATAR: THE LAST AIRBENDER.

Apparemment ça a commencé à passer en 2005 sur Nickelodeon et c'est un truc un peu à base d'arts martiaux et compagnie. Quelqu'un connaît ?

Voilà... c'est étrange. Y a quelque chose de louche dans cette news. Mais c'est Variety donc bon.

Tout est là:
http://www.variety.com/article/VR111795 ... id=13&cs=1

Dernière édition par Qui-Gon Jinn le 11 Juin 2008, 10:13, édité 1 fois.

Sujet du message:
MessagePosté: 09 Jan 2007, 14:41 
Meilleur Foruméen

Avatar: The Last Airbender (also known as Avatar: The Legend of Aang in several countries), is an American animated television series that currently airs on the television network Nickelodeon. Set in an Asian-influenced world of martial arts and elemental magic, the series follows the adventures of the successor to a long line of Avatars, Aang, and his friends Katara, Sokka, and Toph along with their animal companions, Appa and Momo, in their quest to save the world from the ruthless Fire Nation, while avoiding capture from Fire Nation pursuers including Prince Zuko and Princess Azula.

En gros, il fait son LOTR.

Plus là :
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Avatar:_The_Last_Airbender

Je savais pas que c'était américain...je croyais que c'était japonais.

MessagePosté: 09 Jan 2007, 17:20 
Expert

Qui-Gon Jinn a écrit:

Apparemment ça a commencé à passer en 2005 sur Nickelodeon et c'est un truc un peu à base d'arts martiaux et compagnie. Quelqu'un connaît ?

Je crois que j'ai vu ca le samedi matin (ou mercredi matin?) sur TF1.
http://www.tfou.fr/heros-univers-heros/avatar.html

Sujet du message:
MessagePosté: 10 Jan 2007, 09:35 
Expert

Moi j'ai vu ça en AVATAR de Sim

Sujet du message:
MessagePosté: 31 Aoû 2007, 23:14 
Meilleur Foruméen

IGN Movies has caught a sneak peek of the upcoming DVD release for Avatar: The Last Airbender - The Complete Book 2 Collection, on which director M. Night Shyamalan has a frank conversation with the show's creators Bryan Konietzko and Michael Dante DiMartino about bringing the animated series to live-action life.

"I really was looking for something to do where I could do these cool fighting scenes and everything," Shyamalan explains in the "Interview with Creators and M. Night Shyamalan" bonus featurette. "Avatar had such a beautiful way of doing that. The supernatural, with all of the elements -- that's another huge thing for me and it's kind of based in all of this eastern stuff; it's really beautiful ideas behind it."

The filmmaker notes that the biggest challenge he will face adapting the series to live-action will be the practical demands of the locations.

"When you guys write a scene that [takes place] in the North Pole, you can do that. But we've got to be in Arctic weather for months on end," he says. Additionally, Shyamalan lets slip that he is struggling with the challenge of streamlining the show's story to fit into three two-hour films. "It's going to be really hard for me because I really loved what you guys did and I'm finding it hard to let go of anything. At first when I put the outline together, I showed it to you guys and it basically had every single thing you guys wrote."

He is getting a grasp on the material, however, and beginning to break down the story into three self-contained films.

"I think I've got to a place where I really know how to bring in the characters, and what characters I can save for the other movies, and what moments we can save for the other movies," Shyamalan says. "So it's really starting to take shape into a two-hour movie -- and I think that will happen for each of the three movies."

"I think they're going to be mostly unknown kids and teenagers," Shyamalan adds of his potential.

But he looks forward to the adaptation process as it will mark his first formal collaboration with other screenwriters on a movie.

"The really cool thing for me is that I close my door and I write my movies and it's just the most lonely, depressing process that anyone could go through. On this movie, I've got you guys to be depressed with me, so this is such an exciting thing for me."

Sujet du message:
MessagePosté: 11 Juin 2008, 10:11 
Robot in Disguise

Shyamalan est sûr de réaliser que le premier. Il va bientôt caster des jeunes acteurs qui vieilliront au fil des tournages. Il a été attiré par le sous-texte religieux de la série. Tournage de 80-85 jours seulement au Vietnam et au Groenland. Sortie le 2 juillet 2010.

Shyamalan has storyboarded the entire live-action film twice, and his video presentation showed a series of hand-drawn landscapes -- more traditional than the series' anime style -- mixed with stock action footage, including Asian warriors on horseback. A large part of the reported $250 million projected budget of the three-film series will be spent on CGI special effects.

With Viacom CEO Philippe Dauman in the audience, Paramount's John Lesher and Rob Moore took the stage to discuss how Shyamalan brought them the project after his daughters' enthusiasm proved contagious. Shyamalan, who said his family was disappointed after he turned down a Harry Potter film and another well-known franchise, said several times that the film's religious subtext was what drew him to the project. "It has to be something I see God in," he said.

"I have a low action-fatigue level," Shyamalan said after the event, when asked to explain why he hasn't made many films outside his trademark thriller genre. "It can't be 'I want to hurt you.' All the fighting has to have a reason behind it."

The director said Paramount was impressed with his enthusiasm and that the price was right. "I do everything cheap, baby!" he joked. "All my movies come at a 30% reduced rate. This will be an 80- to 85-day shoot, which is very short for something on this scale."

Based on his script, Shyamalan estimates the first "Airbender" will be about two hours long. He's close to casting a set of young actors who will age with the story line, but said he's only committed to direct the first film, set to be shot in Greenland and Vietnam. "I'll need to rest after that," he explained.

Sujet du message:
MessagePosté: 11 Juin 2008, 10:25 
Expert

De ce que j'ai pu voir de la série animé, c'était quand même vraiment pas terrible. Enfin je suis surpris de voir Shyamalan sur un tel projet. En tout le voir s'attaquer à un truc un peu plus "gros" ne peut qu'être excitant même si le matériel de départ est pas folichon.

Sujet du message:
MessagePosté: 02 Fév 2009, 16:01 
Departed

Shyamalan vient d'engager Dev Patel pour un des rôles principaux.

Sujet du message:
MessagePosté: 02 Fév 2009, 16:02 
Meilleur Foruméen

Entraide entre gueshtoupaï...

Sujet du message:
MessagePosté: 02 Fév 2009, 20:11 
Expatrié en tongs

loooooooooooooooooooooooolllll

*thank you come again*

Sujet du message:
MessagePosté: 02 Fév 2009, 21:29 
Departed

Ah ouais moi je trouve ça génial...

Hindi Connection Style.

Sujet du message:
MessagePosté: 02 Fév 2009, 22:48 
Meilleur Foruméen

Moi je me méfie, le dernier guindoush qui a réunit autant d'enfants, il avait une autre idée derrière la tête...

Sujet du message:
MessagePosté: 02 Fév 2009, 22:54 
Departed

Grave. Il va les sacrifier en espérant gagner une statuette dorée.

Sujet du message:
MessagePosté: 02 Fév 2009, 22:58 
Meilleur Foruméen

Plus sérieusement, après la déception The Happening, ce film risque d'être celui qui va "l'enterrer" pour de bon (enfin pour un moment).

Sujet du message:
MessagePosté: 02 Fév 2009, 23:10 
Departed

Ouais je sais pas trop quoi en penser. Moi je trouve The Happening sympa, mais je peux comprendre qu'on y soit hermétique.
Là c'est vraiment un truc différent de tout ce qu'il a fait auparavant. Adaptation d'un DA qui a l'air assez moche, avec des gens qui vont bien l'encadrer, je ne vois pas trop ce qu'il va vraiment pouvoir lui insuffler de personnel. Après peut-être que ce truc cartonne là-bas à la TV et qu'il y voit l'opportunité de réaliser un pur film de commande bien soigné pour se refaire une crédibilité au B.O., mais quand même, c'est pas gagné.

Poster un nouveau sujet Répondre au sujet  [ 241 messages ]  Aller à la page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17  Suivante

Heures au format UTC + 1 heure

Articles en relation
 Sujets   Auteur   Réponses   Vus   Dernier message 
Aucun nouveau message non-lu dans ce sujet. M. Night Shyamalan dit tout

[ Aller à la pageAller à la page: 1, 2, 3, 4 ]

Qui-Gon Jinn

30 Mar 2007, 09:11

Qui-Gon Jinn Voir le dernier message

Aucun nouveau message non-lu dans ce sujet. The Visit (M. Night Shyamalan, 2015)

[ Aller à la pageAller à la page: 1, 2, 3 ]

Film Freak

27 Avr 2015, 16:28

Tonton Voir le dernier message

Aucun nouveau message non-lu dans ce sujet. Glass (M. Night Shyamalan, 2019)

Film Freak

18 Oct 2018, 12:39

bmntmp Voir le dernier message

Aucun nouveau message non-lu dans ce sujet. Labor of Love (M. Night Shyamalan)

[ Aller à la pageAller à la page: 1, 2 ]

Film Freak

01 Fév 2014, 12:32

Art Core Voir le dernier message

Aucun nouveau message non-lu dans ce sujet. After Earth (M. Night Shyamalan, 2013)

[ Aller à la pageAller à la page: 1 ... 7, 8, 9 ]

Film Freak

05 Juin 2013, 09:01

Mr Chow Voir le dernier message

Aucun nouveau message non-lu dans ce sujet. The Happening (M. Night Shyamalan, 2008)

[ Aller à la pageAller à la page: 1 ... 5, 6, 7 ]

Mr Chow

01 Juin 2008, 10:29

Pandor Voir le dernier message

Aucun nouveau message non-lu dans ce sujet. Lady in the Water (Shyamalan - 2006)

[ Aller à la pageAller à la page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ]

Jericho Cane

22 Juil 2006, 17:47

Jericho Cane Voir le dernier message

Aucun nouveau message non-lu dans ce sujet. We Own The Night (James Gray, 2007)

Karloff

05 Aoû 2007, 00:39

The Xcapist Voir le dernier message

Aucun nouveau message non-lu dans ce sujet. The Night Stalker (Edgar Wright)

Film Freak

27 Mai 2014, 19:00

Film Freak Voir le dernier message

Aucun nouveau message non-lu dans ce sujet. Last Night In Soho (Edgar Wright, 2020)

Film Freak

27 Mai 2021, 19:54

flatclem Voir le dernier message