Forum de FilmDeCulte

Le forum cinéma le plus méchant du net...
Nous sommes le 16 Juil 2018, 05:57

Heures au format UTC + 1 heure

Auteur Message
MessagePosté: 07 Juil 2018, 03:18 

Well, the basemap has 96 tempo, with 99 acceleration and 91 FIFA Mobile Coins sprint speed. And because he's very modest, he feels much quicker. Obviously, he can't overtake everybody at any given time (that is only impossible), but he really does feel like the Chem-style.

The most astonishing thing about this card for me personally was actually his shootout. I mean... yes... it's 89 on the front of the card... but with all the hunter chem on it, it could also be 99. He's so clinical.

As you would expect from a Striker with 91 moves, he could also deliver some fine moves and aids. I did not have much of a chance to test his crossing (though he's taking my turns today, but I am not so good at this... well... not much for me personally ). But driving by is really good.

Ball control, agility, balance, dribbling, serenity... he really has everything. Of course you've got a terrible score from time to time, that's the game, but it seems really smooth. The next player he would like to compare to is Messi, naturally, but for me personally he has done far better than the Messis basemap, not only in this category, but entire.

The weak point of this map. He's as weak as you would anticipate. His elevated balance and agility help him a little in a few scenarios, but complete, you can not expect to hold on to defenders or anything like that. Should they reach you, then you lose the ball. Also, because he is so small, he won't win you some headers... ever.

Again, really, what you'd expect when studying the map figures. Just really good. I struggled a little with the instructions to him and found his position to be the best, with the instruction of the goal man about him. Not to keep defender, but to get the ball, turn and proceed with the game and utilize his outstanding abilities (shoot, dribble, over).

If you're looking for something cheap (at least for what you get) players with Buy FIFA 19 Coins clinical finish, colorful dribbling, and good passing play, he's the man for you, provided that it is possible to handle his low strength and weak mind. But if you would like a fast, nimble dribbler... go for this. You will not be sorry.

Its a great oppurtunity to recieve an amazing player!

How it works: You either go to the distinctive packs segment or the normal section.Here you can buy any pack you'd like from 15k up to 1.2million. A TOTW pack wil include a bonded TOTW participant of that week. Its a fantastic oppurtunity to recieve an amazing player!

Heures au format UTC + 1 heure

Articles en relation
 Sujets   Auteur   Réponses   Vus   Dernier message 
Aucun nouveau message non-lu dans ce sujet. Make Madden NFL 19 Your Game Through These Top Tips

Rshop2018

07 Juil 2018, 03:22

Rshop2018 Voir le dernier message

Aucun nouveau message non-lu dans ce sujet. Court-métrage WALKMAN Vs. GAME BOY ADVANCED

[ Aller à la pageAller à la page: 1, 2, 3, 4 ]

Film Freak

21 Mar 2006, 15:33

Film Freak Voir le dernier message