Forum de FilmDeCulte

Le forum cinéma le plus méchant du net...
Nous sommes le 19 Avr 2024, 00:57

Heures au format UTC + 1 heure

Poster un nouveau sujet Répondre au sujet  [ 196 messages ]  Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 14  Suivante
Auteur Message
MessagePosté: 04 Oct 2012, 08:38 
Expert

Ya l'air d'y avoir une jolie scène sur la falaise. La suite, ça me fait penser au moins bon de Up.

MessagePosté: 04 Oct 2012, 08:48 
Expert

Je vous trouve vache car encore une fois cela a l'air plus intéressant que les derniers pixar et ceux en préparation. Je trouve le design des persos pas mal. Ils ont réussi à donner un aspect néandertalien aux persos.

MessagePosté: 04 Oct 2012, 08:50 
Oberkampf Führer

Mr Degryse a écrit:
Je vous trouve vache car encore une fois cela a l'air plus intéressant que les derniers pixar et ceux en préparation. Je trouve le design des persos pas mal. Ils ont réussi à donner un aspect néandertalien aux persos.

Pas mieux. Ça a du style et plus de personnalité qu'un Brave.

MessagePosté: 04 Oct 2012, 09:15 
tape dans ses mains sur La Compagnie créole

Ozymandias a écrit:
Film Freak a écrit:
Boah ça a pas l'air plus relou que The Incredibles, si?

Mais c'est pas relou The Incredibles.

Mais grave avec quoi il vient, l'autre? :wink:

Pas spécialement excité... Mais j'ai été frappé par une nouvelle similitude entre deux projets Pixar/Dreamworks (plus ou moins concurrents): la grosse chevelure rousse!

MessagePosté: 04 Oct 2012, 09:22 
Expert

Oui non le côté familial pour le coup est pas relou dans The Incredibles mais c'est pas facile de pas tomber dans la miévrerie.

MessagePosté: 04 Oct 2012, 11:03 
Meilleur Foruméen

Ozymandias a écrit:
Film Freak a écrit:
Boah ça a pas l'air plus relou que The Incredibles, si?

Mais c'est pas relou The Incredibles.

Bah oui, justement.

MessagePosté: 06 Oct 2012, 18:50 
Expert

Ça m'a l'air bien ce The Croods. On sent qu'un des deux réals de Dragons est à la charge. Ça m'a l'air aussi épique, et aussi dépourvus des vilains tics des films d'animation numérique.

Parcontre, il faut salir les dents un peu. Ça commence à me lasser ses belles petites bouches tout propres copier/collé du disque dur.

MessagePosté: 02 Nov 2012, 03:50 
Meilleur Foruméen

Premiers échos pour LES CINQ LEGENDES (deux très positifs, un mitigé) :

I don't tend to like Dreamworks movies. They're too quippy for me, too fixated on pop culture jokes, too quick to go to the Dreamworks Face. And when I first saw the advertising for Rise of the Guardians - Santa with tattoos, a badass Easter Bunny - I thought this was going to be more of the same.

I was wrong. Really, really wrong. Dreamworks had a small group of journalists visit their Glendale campus this week to do a series of presentations about the new film and then to also show the movie. The presentations, frankly, were really entry level - I've been doing this over a decade, as have some of the other folks who were there, and we didn't need an Animation 101 demonstration. But once the day was over, I realized what Dreamworks was doing: they were preparing us to understand that they took this one seriously.

And it worked. Talking with producer Guillermo del Toro and director Peter Ramsey, it's obvious why: they cared. They gave it thought. They didn't approach this film, inspired by the children's books of William Joyce, as just an entertainment or a way to make a buck. They don't have huge licensing plans yet (although, as always, there is some licensing). They tackled some big themes, and went some intriguingly dark and smart places (Christians, how will you feel about the pagan trappings of the Easter Bunny's warren?) - while also making a light, fun movie perfect for children.

Devin Faraci, BadassDigest

I got to see the finished film the other day at DreamWorks in Glendale and it’s really well done. Not only is the animation great to look at, it’s got a strong story that’s character driven and it doesn’t rely on stupid jokes. In addition, unlike most films that spend half the time introducing characters by explaining their origin and showing off their powers, what’s fantastic about Rise of the Guardians is we join almost everyone in the middle of the story. I wish more “origin” stories would do this.
Steve Weintraub, Collider

"Rise of the Guardians" from DreamWorks Animation is beautifully animated and hits some cultural highlights that could make it a favorite in the race. It's also adapted from a book by animation and illustration legend William Joyce, who won the animated short Oscar just last year. That having been said, I can't help but note how lacking and "young" the film plays against commercial competition that offers a bit more density. It's beautifully animated but feels somewhat empty. "Empty" isn't the right word. It's very clearly a movie about faith and how that translates to childhood, and kids will love it, so it's nice that it's playing off an interesting theme. But there's a thinness to it. The film's heart doesn't feel like much more than artifice, and that's particularly pronounced when you put it up against a film like "Wreck-It Ralph" that is swimming in heart and thematic virtue.
Kristopher Tapley, HitFix

MessagePosté: 12 Nov 2012, 19:32 
Meilleur Foruméen

Visiblement, Del Toro accompagne les projets (ici Puss in Boots 2 et Kung Fu Panda 3) à donf en fait (dont le sien) :

Del Toro began by talking about how the success of Puss in Boots has given them the clout to continue being risky and creative with the sequel:

“We already did a couple of drafts on the screenplay for Puss in Boots 2. It was great because we were doing stuff that certainly seemed risky at the time. One of the big bets we did on Puss in Boots was that the quote-unquote bad guy, Humpty, redeems himself at the end; he becomes a hero in the last few minutes of his life, he can change. I wanted to do a movie that showed kids that you don’t have to be good or bad, you can change. It was very hairy to get that one through in a kids movie, because it’s not the norm. Normally you have a bad guy, you defeat him. So getting the box office backup gives us a chance to be risky and creative with the next one.”

The filmmaker then teased an interesting location for the follow-up, describing it as an adventure movie:

“We take Puss to a completely different land which is very exotic. When Chris [Miller], the director, said ‘I don’t want Puss to happen in the same universe as the Shrek movies visually, I want to do a spaghetti western,’ he is, in this case, trying to do an adventure movie so we’re taking him to a very exotic locale.”

As for Kung Fu Panda 3, del Toro teased the sequel’s villain and gave a production update:

“We basically talked about where we would go in the third one in the second one. We really finished [Kung Fu Panda 2] with the real father of Po saying ‘My son is alive,’ so that allows us to continue that arc of Po as a character. All I can say is the bad guy in the third one is possibly the most formidable villain in the series… We finished an outline, we presented a character design, we presented a couple of sequences in storyboard, and we’re very hard at work on a screenplay.”

Finally, del Toro has been developing a film of his own at DreamWorks called Trollhunters for the past few years. The filmmaker reiterated that he intends to direct the feature once the script is in top shape:

“The relationship with DreamWorks Animation actually started with me approaching them and saying ‘I want to direct an animated movie,’ and we started developing that screenplay Trollhunters three years ago. We’re on the fourth or fifth draft and I’m doing designs for it, and when the screenplay’s ready and the designs are ready I’m gonna set aside 18 months of my life and dedicate them only to the animated movie.”

The filmmaker revealed that the film will feature child protagonists, but he intends to deal with kids in a very real way:

“It’s about a group of kids that basically are Trollhunters at night, and they have to still do the math exam during the day; they get fit with braces and go through all the growing pains. I love the idea of creating a sort of nuanced portrait of kids that they’re not all perfect. They’re kind of misfits but not in a picturesque, hip way, they’re really, really kids that are not entirely great (laughs).”

MessagePosté: 13 Nov 2012, 00:53 
Departed

Guillermo je t'aime.

MessagePosté: 13 Nov 2012, 00:54 
Meilleur Foruméen

Tu es honteux!

MessagePosté: 13 Nov 2012, 01:08 
Departed

Mais tu m'appâtes... Un singe en CGI et une news KFP 3 dans la même soirée, c'est comme Roger et la parade de Bugs Bunny, tu sais que je ne vais pas résister.

MessagePosté: 13 Nov 2012, 01:08 
Meilleur Foruméen

On rase gratis.

MessagePosté: 21 Nov 2012, 03:26 
Meilleur Foruméen

Le réal des 5 Légendes parle de Dragons 2 :

From what I’ve seen like much, much more massive it’s like, it’s an unfolding epic and it gets really big. In terms of tone, there’s a more serious undertone and family drama in this one and it’s definitely an evolution of all the characters.

Plus épique + plus sérieux = plus 6/6.

MessagePosté: 21 Nov 2012, 09:45 
Garçon-veau

Voire 7. Mais je ne peux y croire.

Poster un nouveau sujet Répondre au sujet  [ 196 messages ]  Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 14  Suivante

Heures au format UTC + 1 heure

Articles en relation
 Sujets   Auteur   Réponses   Vus   Dernier message 
Aucun nouveau message non-lu dans ce sujet. Interworld de Gaiman par DreamWorks Animation

peter stuart

18 Juin 2007, 10:08

peter stuart Voir le dernier message

Aucun nouveau message non-lu dans ce sujet. Bee Movie (film d'animation Dreamworks, 2007)

Film Freak

14 Fév 2007, 21:06

juLILO Voir le dernier message

Aucun nouveau message non-lu dans ce sujet. Untitled Dreamworks Animation Movie about Shadows (Edgar Wright)

Film Freak

13 Juin 2017, 11:31

Film Freak Voir le dernier message

Aucun nouveau message non-lu dans ce sujet. Gondry + Jack Black + DreamWorks

peter stuart

17 Mar 2006, 10:01

Aucun nouveau message non-lu dans ce sujet. Planning Pixar

[ Aller à la pageAller à la page: 1 ... 20, 21, 22 ]

Film Freak

09 Sep 2022, 13:55

Arnotte Voir le dernier message

Aucun nouveau message non-lu dans ce sujet. Mick Jagger et Besson produisent un film d'animation r&r

peter stuart

12 Sep 2006, 10:46