Forum de FilmDeCulte

Le forum cinéma le plus méchant du net...
Nous sommes le 20 Avr 2024, 02:42

Heures au format UTC + 1 heure

Poster un nouveau sujet Répondre au sujet  [ 1964 messages ]  Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 131  Suivante
Auteur Message
 Sujet du message:
MessagePosté: 21 Aoû 2006, 18:45 
Oberkampf Führer

Film Freak Returns a écrit:
Bah je vis toujours dans la peur par rappoirt à Spielberg...peur qu'il refasse The Lost World (quand il s'agit d'un film de divertissement) ou Amistad (quand il s'agit d'un film sérieux), autrement dit de bons films mais pas à la hauteur de ceux qui les entourent.

Est-ce qu'un nouvel Indiana Jones sera immédiatement à la hauteur de ceux qui le précèdent ? A nos yeux, je ne pense pas. Ensuite, les Wachowski Brothers nous ont appris qu'on est jamais à l'abri d'une catastrophe. Reste que Steven Spielberg n'est pas un geek et que Joel Silver ne produit pas.

Et là les imbéciles habituels crient : "Mais George "Antéchrist" Lucas c'est pire, caca les Ewoks, Star Wars a été gâché, Gary Kurtz a tout fait". Et à ceux-ci je répondrai : "Merde".

Sujet du message:
MessagePosté: 21 Aoû 2006, 21:08 
Expert

La Pierre Noire alors...

http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pierre_noire_%28religion%29

Sujet du message:
MessagePosté: 21 Aoû 2006, 21:21 
Meilleur Foruméen

Noony a écrit:

Pas mal...surtout ça :

"Other Muslims are more willing to believe that the Stone itself has some supernatural powers. They believe that it fell from the sky during the time of Adam and Eve, and that it has the power to cleanse worshippers of their sins by absorbing them into itself. They say that the Black Stone was once a pure and dazzling white; it has turned black because of the sins it has absorbed over the years."

Je vois bien une quête menant le vieux Indy jusqu'à la Pierre Noire pour se "décharger de ses péchés", même s'il s'agit d'un pouvoir moindre comparé au Graal (en même temps, ils l'ont réinterprété à leur manière le Graal), ça vaut bien les Pierres de Sankara (qui font refleurir le village ouais) ou l'Arche d'Alliance ("ligne directe avec Dieu" ou super-radiateur?).

Sujet du message:
MessagePosté: 26 Aoû 2006, 17:37 
Ghislain

Noony a écrit:

la pierre noire qui a aussi inspiré Kubrick pour créer le fameux monolithe de 2001

Sujet du message:
MessagePosté: 26 Aoû 2006, 17:39 
Meilleur Foruméen

peter stuart a écrit:
Noony a écrit:

la pierre noire qui a aussi inspiré Kubrick pour créer le fameux monolithe de 2001

La boucle serait donc bouclée.
Ghislain.

Sujet du message:
MessagePosté: 09 Nov 2006, 19:46 
Departed

Ca sent pas très bon quand même cette affaire...

The latest effort to bring back Indiana Jones appears doomed, according to writer-director Frank Darabont (The Shawshank Redemption). Darabont told a movie website that focuses on films in development that although Steven Spielberg had praised his script for Indiana Jones 4 as "the best draft of anything since Raiders of the Lost Ark, " his excitement was not shared by fellow producer George Lucas. In the interview with Devin Faraci of CHUD.com, Darabont said Spielberg's praise "gave me a real sense of accomplishment, especially when you love the material you're working on as much as I love the Indiana Jones films. And then you have George Lucas read it and say, 'Yeah, I don't think so, I don't like it.' And then he resets it to zero." Asked whether he believes Indy 4 will ever be filmed, Darabont replied, "I don't think so. ... I just think it's fantastically bizarre that for a project that people have been trying to crack for ten years and have a writer come in and finally crack it and then ... [for Lucas to] say, 'No, I don't think so...' It's just bizarre to me. I can't get into George's head."

C'est daté d'IMDB du jour, et ça donne envie de prendre sa torche pour aller incendier le skywalker ranch, une fois de plus.

Sujet du message:
MessagePosté: 09 Nov 2006, 20:14 
Meilleur Foruméen

The Xcapist a écrit:
Ca sent pas très bon quand même cette affaire...

The latest effort to bring back Indiana Jones appears doomed, according to writer-director Frank Darabont (The Shawshank Redemption). Darabont told a movie website that focuses on films in development that although Steven Spielberg had praised his script for Indiana Jones 4 as "the best draft of anything since Raiders of the Lost Ark, " his excitement was not shared by fellow producer George Lucas. In the interview with Devin Faraci of CHUD.com, Darabont said Spielberg's praise "gave me a real sense of accomplishment, especially when you love the material you're working on as much as I love the Indiana Jones films. And then you have George Lucas read it and say, 'Yeah, I don't think so, I don't like it.' And then he resets it to zero." Asked whether he believes Indy 4 will ever be filmed, Darabont replied, "I don't think so. ... I just think it's fantastically bizarre that for a project that people have been trying to crack for ten years and have a writer come in and finally crack it and then ... [for Lucas to] say, 'No, I don't think so...' It's just bizarre to me. I can't get into George's head."

C'est daté d'IMDB du jour, et ça donne envie de prendre sa torche pour aller incendier le skywalker ranch, une fois de plus.

En même temps, ça reste les propos d'un scénariste frustré...et c'est un peu facile de sauter sur l'opportunité de haïr Lucas...après, c'est clair que si le film final déçoit même un peu, on ne pourra que se demander, frustrés nous aussi, si le scénar de Darabont était meilleur.

Sujet du message:
MessagePosté: 30 Déc 2006, 01:25 
Robot in Disguise

Enfin un peu de news:

George Lucas said Friday that filming of the long-awaited "Indiana Jones" movie will begin next year.

Harrison Ford, who appeared in the three earlier flicks, the last one coming in 1989, is set to star again.

Lucas said he and Steven Spielberg recently finalized the script for the film.

"It's going to be fantastic. It's going to be the best one yet," the 62-year-old filmmaker said during a break from preparing for his duties as grand marshal of Monday's Rose Parade.

Exact film locations have not been decided yet, but Lucas said part of the movie will be shot in Los Angeles.

The fourth chapter of the "Indiana Jones" saga, which will hit theaters in May 2008, has been in development for over a decade with several screenwriters taking a crack at the script, but it only recently gained momentum.

Lucas kept mum about the plot, but said that the latest action flick will be a "character piece" that will include "very interesting mysteries."

"I think it's going to be really cool," Lucas said.

At the inaugural Rome Film Festival in October, the 64-year-old Ford said he was excited to team up with Lucas and Spielberg again for the fourth "Indiana Jones" installment. Ford said he was "fit to continue" to play the title role despite his age.

Ford played Indiana Jones in 1981's "Raiders of the Lost Ark," 1984's "Temple of Doom" and 1989's "The Last Crusade."

Lucas praised Ford for breathing life into his character.

"Mostly it's the charm of Harrison that makes it work," he said.

C'est cool même si ça reste vague.
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20061229/ap_ ... iana_jones

Sujet du message:
MessagePosté: 30 Déc 2006, 01:38 
Meilleur Foruméen

Qui-Gon Jinn a écrit:
George Lucas said Friday that filming of the long-awaited "Indiana Jones" movie will begin next year.

La confirmation qui veut rien dire...

Citation:
Harrison Ford, who appeared in the three earlier flicks, the last one coming in 1989, is set to star again.

Sans dèc...

Citation:
Lucas said he and Steven Spielberg recently finalized the script for the film.

Première vraie news (et encore).

Citation:
"It's going to be fantastic. It's going to be the best one yet," the 62-year-old filmmaker said during a break from preparing for his duties as grand marshal of Monday's Rose Parade.

Propos de promo quoi, mais bon, c'est déjà plus enthousiaste (et enthousiasmant).

Citation:
Exact film locations have not been decided yet, but Lucas said part of the movie will be shot in Los Angeles.

Sans dèc 2, le retour.

Citation:
The fourth chapter of the "Indiana Jones" saga, which will hit theaters in May 2008, has been in development for over a decade with several screenwriters taking a crack at the script, but it only recently gained momentum.

Recently y a un an quoi.

Citation:
Lucas kept mum about the plot, but said that the latest action flick will be a "character piece" that will include "very interesting mysteries."

Oouuuh...ok...character-piece déjà c'est bien...il faut vraiment traiter la question de l'âge frontalement...s'ils parviennent à foutre une ambiance style Guerre des Mondes, c'est bonnard.

Citation:
"I think it's going to be really cool," Lucas said.

At the inaugural Rome Film Festival in October, the 64-year-old Ford said he was excited to team up with Lucas and Spielberg again for the fourth "Indiana Jones" installment. Ford said he was "fit to continue" to play the title role despite his age.

A l'Ouest rien de nouveau.

Citation:
Ford played Indiana Jones in 1981's "Raiders of the Lost Ark," 1984's "Temple of Doom" and 1989's "The Last Crusade."

Lucas praised Ford for breathing life into his character.

"Mostly it's the charm of Harrison that makes it work," he said.

On s'en branle George. Une date, donne la date!

Le titre!

Sujet du message:
MessagePosté: 30 Déc 2006, 02:15 
Time traveller's wife

Je croyais que je m'en foutais pour de bon de ce film-arlésienne, mais y'a eu un p'tit bond dans mon coeur quand j'ai vu le topic remonté.
Allez optimisme !

Sujet du message:
MessagePosté: 01 Jan 2007, 20:07 
Meilleur Foruméen

Le foutage de gueule :

After a weekend of celebration from fans across the 'Net, word from both Lucasfilm and Amblin (according to E! Online) is that the Associated Press story that made its way around the world this past Friday may have been a tad premature, and perhaps a tad inaccurate.

"A Lucasfilm spokesman said he couldn't confirm all the details in the AP story, suggested the report might contain some inaccuracies and referred E! Online to Spielberg's company, Amblin, which would oversee the fourth installment," wrote E! Online.

"The Amblin representative in turn said the AP story didn't appear to be entirely accurate. While acknowledging that a lot of people want to get the movie to "happen," he said the article appeared to make plans sound more definite than they were at this time as it had omitted such words as "hopefully" from Lucas' comments."

Sujet du message:
MessagePosté: 01 Jan 2007, 20:13 
Meilleur Foruméen

hal5 a écrit:
Le foutage de gueule :

After a weekend of celebration from fans across the 'Net, word from both Lucasfilm and Amblin (according to E! Online) is that the Associated Press story that made its way around the world this past Friday may have been a tad premature, and perhaps a tad inaccurate.

"A Lucasfilm spokesman said he couldn't confirm all the details in the AP story, suggested the report might contain some inaccuracies and referred E! Online to Spielberg's company, Amblin, which would oversee the fourth installment," wrote E! Online.

"The Amblin representative in turn said the AP story didn't appear to be entirely accurate. While acknowledging that a lot of people want to get the movie to "happen," he said the article appeared to make plans sound more definite than they were at this time as it had omitted such words as "hopefully" from Lucas' comments."

Oui, là on peut dire que le "foutage de gueule" est l'expression idéale. :(

C'est encore pire que pas de nouvelles.

Sujet du message:
MessagePosté: 02 Jan 2007, 10:41 
Oberkampf Führer

On est pas à un rebondissement près. Celui est (très ?) positif. Selon le Hollywood Reporter :

Citation:
Nineteen years after chasing down the Holy Grail in "Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade," Harrison Ford will return to the big screen in the character of the globe-trotting archeologist in May 2008.

Producer George Lucas and director Steven Spielberg confirmed details of the project Monday after Lucas tipped off the media to Indiana Jones' imminent return as he prepared to serve as grand marshal of the Rose Parade in Pasadena.

After years spent in script development, a fourth installment of the famously successful franchise is set to begin production in June in locations around the world and in the U.S.

Although he has been developing other projects, including a biopic about Abraham Lincoln with Liam Neeson attached to star, Spielberg has decided the "Indiana Jones" sequel will be his next directorial outing. Helping Spielberg choose his next directing commitment had been a primary goal of new DreamWorks CEO Stacey Snider (HR 6/23).

"George, Harrison and I are all very excited," Spielberg said. "We feel that the script was well worth the wait. We hope it delivers everything you'd expect from our history with Indiana Jones."

The film will be produced by Lucasfilm Ltd. and released worldwide by Paramount Pictures, the parent company of DreamWorks. Although reps from the companies involved did not address the question of financing Monday, Paramount execs have said that the studio expected to co-finance the project with Lucasfilm.

Frank Marshall will serve as producer, with Lucas and Kathy Kennedy joining him as executive producers. Longtime Spielberg associates, Marshall was credited in a producing capacity on the three earlier films, and Kennedy served as associate producer on the past two.

"Working with Steven, Frank, Kathy and the 'Indy' crew is like working with family," Lucas said. "These films are such great fun to make. I'm looking forward to reuniting with the team and starting this new journey."

David Koepp, who has penned such previous Spielberg projects as "Jurassic Park" and "War of the Worlds," wrote the screenplay that finally got the stamp of approval from Lucas and Spielberg. An earlier screenplay by Frank Darabont had been shelved when Lucas turned thumbs down on it.

For the moment, the title of the new film as well as its story line are being kept under wraps. In August, however, Lucas told Empireonline.com, "I discovered a McGuffin. I told the guys about it and they were a little dubious about it, but it's the best one we've ever found. ... Unfortunately, it was a little too 'connected' for the others. They were afraid of what the critics would think. They said, 'Can't we do it with a different McGuffin? Can't we do this?' and I said 'No.' So we pottered around with that for a couple of years. And then Harrison really wanted to do it and Steve said, 'Okay.' I said, 'We'll have to go back to that original McGuffin and take out the offending parts of it and we'll still use that area of the supernatural to deal with it.' "

In an interview with MTV.com, Lucas also said that the project will acknowledge Harrison's age; the actor is currently 64. In a statement, Ford said he is ready for another action-packed turn as the death-defying archeologist. "I'm delighted to be back in business with my old friends," he said. "I don't know if the pants still fit, but I know the hat will."

Although a spokesman for Spielberg said Monday that no casting has begun, Lucas and Ford have said that they would like to include Sean Connery, who played Indiana Jones' father, Professor Henry Jones, in "The Last Crusade." "We are writing him in whether he wants to do it or not," Lucas told "Access Hollywood" when Connery was honored in June with the American Film Institute's Life Achievement Award.

It also is not known whether the project will be shot digitally, like Lucas' recent "Star Wars" movies, or on film, the medium Spielberg prefers.

"Raiders of the Lost Ark," the first film in the series, was released in 1981, followed by "Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom" in 1984 and "Last Crusade" in 1989. The three movies have earned 14 Academy Award nominations, seven Oscars and grossed more than $1.182 billion worldwide.

A release date was not announced, but the past two films in the series opened shortly before the Memorial Day weekend. Currently, the May 2008 lineup includes Paramount's "Iron Man," from Marvel Enterprises; Buena Vista's "The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian" from Walt Disney Pictures and Walden Media; and Warner Bros. Pictures' "Speed Racer," from Warners, Silver Pictures and Village Roadshow.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/hr/content_display/film/news/e3ied0764c52ea0c6b79e5a439cf257d65d

Sujet du message:
MessagePosté: 02 Jan 2007, 11:21 
Robot in Disguise

J'aime bien les bons articles émanant de sources sérieuses. Là ça fait vraiment du bien à lire !

Sujet du message:
MessagePosté: 02 Jan 2007, 15:28 
Meilleur Foruméen

Mais y a rien de neuf là...

Poster un nouveau sujet Répondre au sujet  [ 1964 messages ]  Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 131  Suivante

Heures au format UTC + 1 heure

Articles en relation
 Sujets   Auteur   Réponses   Vus   Dernier message 
Aucun nouveau message non-lu dans ce sujet. Indiana Jones 5 (James Mangold - 2022)

[ Aller à la pageAller à la page: 1 ... 26, 27, 28 ]

Karloff

04 Juil 2023, 11:49

Xavierovitch Voir le dernier message

Aucun nouveau message non-lu dans ce sujet. The BFG (Steven Spielberg, 2016)

[ Aller à la pageAller à la page: 1 ... 4, 5, 6 ]

Film Freak

01 Juil 2016, 10:54

Prout Man Voir le dernier message

Aucun nouveau message non-lu dans ce sujet. The Post (Steven Spielberg, 2017)

[ Aller à la pageAller à la page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ]

Film Freak

28 Nov 2017, 23:28

Film Freak Voir le dernier message

Aucun nouveau message non-lu dans ce sujet. The Fabelmans (Steven Spielberg, 2022)

[ Aller à la pageAller à la page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ]

Film Freak

08 Oct 2022, 13:09

Déjà-vu Voir le dernier message

Aucun nouveau message non-lu dans ce sujet. Lincoln (Steven Spielberg, 2012)

[ Aller à la pageAller à la page: 1 ... 19, 20, 21 ]

Qui-Gon Jinn

13 Nov 2012, 01:36

Film Freak Voir le dernier message

Aucun nouveau message non-lu dans ce sujet. War Horse (Steven Spielberg, 2011)

[ Aller à la pageAller à la page: 1 ... 11, 12, 13 ]

Pandi

27 Déc 2011, 02:18

David Swinton Voir le dernier message

Aucun nouveau message non-lu dans ce sujet. Untitled UFO Project (Steven Spielberg)

Film Freak

19 Avr 2024, 08:52

Le Cow-boy Voir le dernier message

Aucun nouveau message non-lu dans ce sujet. Munich (Steven Spielberg, 2005)

Jack Griffin

30 Sep 2005, 13:22

Le Cow-boy Voir le dernier message

Aucun nouveau message non-lu dans ce sujet. Ready Player One (Steven Spielberg, 2018)

[ Aller à la pageAller à la page: 1 ... 14, 15, 16 ]

Film Freak

28 Mar 2018, 02:48

Erik Vonk Voir le dernier message

Aucun nouveau message non-lu dans ce sujet. Bridge of Spies (Steven Spielberg, 2015)

[ Aller à la pageAller à la page: 1 ... 5, 6, 7 ]

Film Freak

05 Oct 2015, 07:22

Tetsuo Voir le dernier message